This information is subject to change at any time and without notice.
All content held on animeoutline.com falls into one of the following categories:
a. Original content that is the property of its respective owner.
b. Content contributed by or used with the permission of the artist or owner.
c. Content that is readily available in various places on the internet and is believed to be in the public domain.
Animeoutline.com does not take responsibility for and is not affiliated with any content that is not held on our servers such as that found on social media, embedded videos or advertisements. In case of copyright infringement found in such content please contact the responsible parties.
Images, Videos, Photos, Cartoons, Tutorials or other Content held on animeoutline.com are believed to be within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act. If you are the owner of such material listed on this website and believe it have been posted without your knowledge and consent or that it otherwise infringes upon your intellectual, property or other rights, please email us at info(at)animeoutline(dot)com. Upon receiving a VALID claim, the content in question will be removed.
Using content from animeoutline.com
You may not:
- Use any of the original content that is featured on animeoutline.com for any purposes without making prior arrangement with the owner.
- You may not use any of the content on websites that might be found offensive. (If you are not sure if that may be the case with your website please contact us at info(at)animeoutline(dot)com)
Use the original content featured on animeoutline.com under the following conditions:
- ONLY with the permission of Anime Outline or its owner.
- You must not alter the content in any way. All images/videos that are the property of Anime Outline and its owner must retain the Anime Outline watermark. All articles must retain their original text.
- You must give full credit to Anime Outline.
- You must provide a clearly visible link to animeoutline.com when it is possible to do so.
- You agree to immediately remove and or discontinue using any or all of the content if requested to do so by Anime Outline or its owner.
For content that is not the property of Anime Outline you will have to contact its respective owners with regards to its use.